photo by Alison Conklin via Snippet and Ink
Getting less nervous as the days go by - one more week to go!
Hope your weekend is romantic and smoochy. Here are some links I've collected the past few weeks. Enjoy.
Can I pull off the playsuit look?
Excuse us, tree
Worlds collide: Star Wars paper snowflakes
Stay healthy, stay sane
Beary cute leggings (that I would totally wear if they made them for adults)
And an amazing llama sweater to match
Gratuitous holiday mix tape
Proof that you can be the best by being second best
The very spooky Bennett School for Girls
xo
Hope your weekend is romantic and smoochy. Here are some links I've collected the past few weeks. Enjoy.
Can I pull off the playsuit look?
Excuse us, tree
Worlds collide: Star Wars paper snowflakes
Stay healthy, stay sane
Beary cute leggings (that I would totally wear if they made them for adults)
And an amazing llama sweater to match
Gratuitous holiday mix tape
Proof that you can be the best by being second best
The very spooky Bennett School for Girls
xo

No comments:
Post a Comment