Friday, August 26, 2011

Happy Weekend!

This weekend is going to be nuts. We will be delivering our Save The Dates by bike, catching a game, attending a 70th birthday party and I'll even squeeze a friend's bachelorette and a frocktail party with the girls in there too.


I'm exhausted already! Here are some links to round out the week.

A wedding with house plant decor!

Barbie & Ken's wedding album

Sad Etsy boyfriends is exactly what it sounds like

Hope floats

A suspicious dolphin

CMYK Twister

A hauntingly beautiful video from Bon Iver

Love

I fell for this twice this week! Dur!

A crazy cool indoor office mural. Wow.

Have a good one!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Sad Etsy Boyfriends too funny :-) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BY BIKE?!? You guys are too cool-have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are awesome. happy weekend, sarah :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...