Monday, August 15, 2011

Here I am

As you may have guessed, I went on vacation last week. Adam and I went to Sproat Lake on Vancouver Island. We rode our bikes for miles, jumped in the warm, glassy water and sipped cold beer on a beautiful B&B deck. We went offshore fishing in the great blue Pacific (and I caught the biggest fish of the day!). We slept for hours in the silent wilderness.

Today it's back to the daily grind: working, planning a wedding, looking for the right apartment to buy. Laundry, bills and grocery shopping. 


I did come home with a few New Resolutions: namely, to find more balance everyday between work and play, to step up my workouts a bit more, and to learn to cook a few more whole grains.

But I'm sad vacation is over.  Hopefully I can make a few positive changes and keep the happy-island momentum going a bit longer. Happy Monday, dears.
 

Sarah Waiting for the Tide by Laura Bell available on 20x200

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, darling! Glad the vacation treated you well, even if you're back to the grind today.

    xoxox, Lena

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...