Thursday, September 8, 2011

Be brave

One thing I cherish about reading blogs is that other peoples' loveliness is contagious. I wrote a 101 in 1001 list thanks to Emily, learned to cook vegan thanks to Angela, and have busted out of my jeans-and-tshirt rut thanks to Tanesha.


I am short and have curves that won't quit, so I often get stuck in basics that are boring but fit.* When I saw Tanesha in this cobalt blue maxi dress, I realized that I needed to get out of my own way. Last week I bought a beautiful white maxi dress on sale at Banana Republic and I've basically been living in it. I feel so glamorous, comfortable and sexy in it that I have been lingering over cocktails in the late summer sunlight all week. All because of a simple little Tumblr post.

Just goes to show how a little boldness can echo across the internet and really change how people live. Be bold friends! You never know who's reading.

*No more rhyming and I mean it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...