Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy Weekend!

This weekend Adam and I will finally make a decision on our wedding venue. It feels like we've been deliberating for months! It's time to pull the trigger. We've already delivered our Save The Dates and I want to get moving on menu, flowers and decor.


Along with that, we'll be going for a leisurely bike ride (of course!), relaxing on a patio, smooching by the sea and enjoying the relative calm of this weekend before a very busy September.

Here are some links to keep you entertained on this Friday-before-the-long-weekend.

Rock n' Roll (non-cheesy!) engagement photos

Love these creative Mad Men posters

Haven't you always wanted to see a highly creative, modern pop-up book about Sarah Silverman tweeting about balls?

Buttery-mustard yellow is my favorite transitional color (works perfectly in that funny time between summer and fall)

Nap on the moon

All that glitters

The most professional wedding website I've ever seen

"When in doubt, set it to 350!" and other bite-sized cooking wisdom nuggets

Advanced DIY: Herringbone wood table

On not fearing change

Cooking this weekend: Buffalo Chicken Rolls

Glamorous drop earrings

The beauty of white bridesmaids dresses

Hedgefund piggy bank (heh heh heh)

Have a wonderful, relaxing weekend lovers!

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on finding your venue! Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HORRAY! I am just loving those Mad Men posters, and that wedding website is BANANAS. Please tell me those two are amazing graphic designers and coders. And that I can ask them to do my website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I know, right? I think the groom is a graphic designer based here in Vancouver. Isn't it an amazing portfolio piece?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you'd pick the perfect venue for your wedding! Have a good weekend! xoxo

    http://hellofridaybypaik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...