Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fall Cleaning

I stayed in this weekend and did my Fall Cleaning. I did six loads of laundry, stored all of my summer clothes, scrubbed the fridge, and even washed the walls of our little apartment. 

via Rue

When things get really busy and stressful, I tend to get very productive. If my To Do list is out of control and I sit still too long, I panic. So I don't sit still. I get Things Done.

Things will be getting done this week. 

In the meantime, isn't the above picture restful? Deep green and white is the most calming of combinations. 
xo

2 comments:

  1. Getting things done is my favorite, and our apartment is spotless-I always feel better when it's clean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, I'm a majorly productive chick, but sometimes a deep clean takes the bottom of the list, blegh. that sounds grosser than it feels, ha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...