Wednesday, October 26, 2011

101 in 1001 - Update!

With all that's going on in the next few months with work, freelance work, wedding planning, Christmas etc etc etc, I decided to break down my 101 in 1001 list to five short tasks that I want to get done in 2012. Then, after the wedding, I'll get back to tackling the rest. 


So here are my goals for the next two months:

18. Make boeuf bourgingnon from scratch
44. Try a Barre method class - found a free one!
55. Go snowshoeing with Adam 
59. Find a favorite poem and frame it  - poem found!
88. Write three letters complimenting excellent service - (1/3 done!)

If I get these three done, I'll have completed 17 items on my list and started another 20 or so. Well on track to complete!

Update: Jump-starting my goals after the break
 
Here's the plan to complete these:

- Make Boeuf bourgingnon on Saturday, October 29. Use this recipe
- Go to Barre on the morning of November 6.
- Go snowshoeing in the evening December, when the snow is soft and thick and there are fewer people on the hill
- Copy my favorite poem onto a nice sheet of paper by the end of day tomorrow (Oct 27)
- Write reviews of my favorite wedding vendors on Google by November 15

1 comment:

  1. I think this is endlessly wise, and I can't wait to hear all about your 5!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...