I am suddenly very excited for my wedding. Unabashedly excited! And heads up pre-engaged girls: SO MANY of our guests are THRILLED that we are getting married in the wintertime. We're not the first in our group to get married, but we are the first to have a non-summer wedding, so people are stoked for something different.
via Oscar PR Girl
And by different, I mean piping hot comfort food, dark stout beer, moody candlelight and a faux fur stole are all making an appearance.
Happiness!
15 fabulous ways to eat fall vegetables
and
15 ways to show your body some love today
A very dangerous trampoline
Semi-obsessed with this totally impractical, over-budget DVF dress
A magnolia chandelier
Love that Gaslight Anthem line "I'll love you forever if I ever love at all, with wild hearts, blue jeans and white t-shirts"
A Trome L'oeil cupcake stand DIY (w FREE printable)
Pumpkin Pie Chia Pudding Parfait
BTW: We ordered Winter Wonderland wedding invites from A Printable Press - and I love them! Gen did a fantastic job.
Smile!
Adorable wedding rehearsal (and dinner) outfit inspiration 1 and 2
xxoo

Is it weird how excited I am about your wedding? I hope not, because I cannot WAIT to see you rock that fur stole!
ReplyDeleteI was a winter bride too. Twas wonderful and I got to wear an amazing vintage feather cape!
ReplyDelete