Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Happy again

Life is still hectic. I'm sure lots of freelancers will agree: success begets success, and you can never turn down a new client because you never know when the well will dry up. 

I'm oh so tired, but the wedding is three months away, and I am going to enjoy these crazy few months of anticipation and planning if it kills me goddammit!

And how can I not be excited when I see glamorous winter wedding photos like this:


So beautiful. 

I'm so excited! xoxoxo

PS: Freelancer lesson that I've learned the hard way: do not answer business emails outside of business hours. In the words of Dr Phil, you teach people how to treat you.

2 comments:

  1. Those lips are fabulous. I see nothing else. Dang I wish I had been brave enough. I love red lips now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red lips for everyone! They are the fastest way to look polished (even in sweatpants and a ponytail).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...