Good afternoon, darlings. How was your weekend? I am all tuckered out from mine. Yesterday, Adam and I biked down to the seawall and watched friends and family run the Vancouver marathon. Thousands of people got up at 8 am on Sunday morning to run and cheer on the runners, and I was so proud to be one of those active, sporty Vancouverites!
via Julia.
Of course, as soon as we were done watching, we went out for brunch and came home for a nap. So I'm still working on that athleticism a bit!
Today is Election Day in Canada. You may not see anything on the news today (thanks to um, larger events), but as of tomorrow we may have a new Prime Minister in the Great White North. To celebrate our democracy, I'm making pulled pork. Just go with it.
Happy Monday everyone!

Pulled pork-I love it! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDelete