Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy Weekend!

It's Friday and it's a long weekend in Canada. Monday is Victoria Day, the Queen's birthday and a day off for us up here. My plans include reading, swimming and relaxing. Plus I might go on a hunt for a business suit. Wish me luck! Here come the links...

Psst, this sculpture is for sale via Marvelous Kiddo:


I'm digesting how I feel about this: The trouble with engagement rings

How to fill up a bucket that doesn't fit in the sink.  Genius for realz.

The ultimate hipster wedding photoshoot.

An incredible Wedding Grad post on APW this week, in which my philosophy of weddings is pretty much illustrated: if a f*cking tornado destroys all the crafts, flowers, tables, dresses etc, and all you have left is your family, friends and fella, that's enough.

Good advice for any confident single woman

Be like Jackie O and write more letters 

Back to (wedding) basics in Pasadena

An easy day-to-night outfit

Rethink pink

A haunting sculpture. Anyone know where this is?

Pretty in polka dots

Have a lovely weekend dolls!

1 comment:

  1. I'm also so crazy about your links-that piece on the history of engagement rings was fascinating! Have a wonderful weekend, and enjoy the mini vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...