Adam and I have been chatting today about our summer vacation. We're already booked to go to Boston, and I can't wait to see my sister and brother-in-law there. Adam's sister lives in Yellowknife, so we're working on finding time to go visit her, too. Neither of us have ever gone so far up north, so it will be a new and interesting experience. Supposedly it's quite warm in July and August, but I will report back to confirm this. My dream is that I'll get to see the Northern Lights while I'm up there.
Both of us randomly won raffles in the last month, so we're planning to use our prizes this summer too. I won a one-night stay in a trendy, beach-side, downtown hotel, and he won a fishing trip for two! I can't wait.
I'm hoping we'll squeeze in some more tropical adventures too (which I'm dreaming of - can you tell by that photo?) but for now our oh-so-Canadian vacation plans are shaping up nicely.
Image via One Love Photo

You lucky kids-it sounds like the summer will be full of wonderful trips! I'm practically buzzing about a trip to Mexico John and I have planned-just another month and a half!
ReplyDelete