It's a sunny Friday and I've had a long week. Time to crack a cold beer and relax!
via Making Magique
On to the links! A pod of transient orca whales swam into the Vancouver harbour this week. Aren't they beautiful?
Make your own homemade pop tarts
Celebrating National Bike Month with some hella cool art
Pretty, pretty polka dots
The Skype office in Stockholm is, well, rad.
What to wear for Memorial Day in Montauk. In case that's your bag, baby
Jalapeno popper grilled cheese sandwich. Yes.
I wonder how, I wonder why. Yesterday you told me 'bout the blue blue sky, all that I can see is just a yellow lemon-tree (remember that song?)
Psychology, schizophrenia and art: The man who drew cats
Talk about a rhetorical question: Should you eat Nutella?
The night sky in 37,440 exposures
Baby!!!!
Could I love East Side Bride anymore? (No.)
Hedgehogs
Maple bacon skewers and mini french toast at a farmhouse brunch baby shower. Can I get invited to something like this please? kthxbye
10 things not to say at the farmer's market
The People vs Goldman Sachs
I saw Bill Clinton speak this week, and he said: Be BRAVE. Don't be too afraid or too stubborn or two lazy to change. That's what I'm taking into the weekend with me.
Smooches loves!

Such a gorgeous photo, and I hope Mr Bill's words made for a stellar weekend, darling!
ReplyDeletexo, Lena