Friday, July 8, 2011

Bridesmaids

I've bought my gown, so now it's on to the bridesmaids. I'm thinking jewel tones, mismatched, but none of this "full-length gown" business. My girls need to boogie. 


The question now is, how to get the girls coordinating so delightfully when one bridesmaid is en route from Tennessee to San Fran, another is en route from Sydney Australia (by way of Bali) to Vancouver, and the third is packing up Vancouver and heading to Boston?

I've heard of some people grabbing a paint deck from the hardware store, circling the color they want their girlies to wear and mailing it to them. Then the bridesmaid just takes the color shopping and finds something close to it. I may try this strategy. 

Any other ideas?


PS, About the radio silence yesterday: My Internet connectivity is being a brat. Apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...