Hyperbolic photo via Weardrobe
Despite the dreary, gray weather (with no sun! none!), Adam and I took a long bike ride today and sat on a patio in the drizzling rain drinking Caesars with friends. We're Canadian after all.
Anyway, if you're somewhere warm and sweating your cheeks off, here are some links to read while you cool out in the local Starbucks or whatever.
A list for the listless
A female Foosball table*
Popsicles in champagne
The most beautiful wedding venue
A chic wrought iron towel rack
Upcycling like a boss: A chandelier made from a garden basket
Pretty Vancouver style
Making tonight: Cinnamon-Sugar Crusted Coffee Cake Muffins. Yeah.
A stunning silver settee
I brought this potato salad with sun dried tomatoes and basil to a BBQ this week, and it was a big hit. A really nice change from a creamy potato salad (minor recipe adjustment: I roasted, rather than boiled, the potatoes).
Cute sailor shorts
Happy weekend lovers!
*Mixed feelings on this one. I love to play Foosball and it's fun to see female players, but 1. How the f did it take this f-ing long? and 2. Do they have to make everything marketed to women pink? Sigh.

No comments:
Post a Comment