One of my close friends is currently vacationing in Bali and emailed me this morning to let me know she's having a dress made there for my wedding.
This made me think two things:
One: Holy crap, she's buying a dress to be a guest at my wedding, she is a wedding guest, she's
my wedding guest, I'm getting married, holy shit, and we haven't booked anything for the wedding and I haven't even picked a color for the bridesmaids dresses and how can I be sure
my dress even gets made in time and we're only five months away and
a@#$ragha!@$#!!!!@$!LKJASD!@$#L@$ I am stressed OUT!
and two: Holy crap, she's having a dress made for my wedding? Am I bridezilla who is forcing
guests to have dresses made?*
Time to reread
Your Wedding is Not an Imposition
Again.
*No. Obviously. She just wants a new dress to party in at my wedding, and that's amazing. It's coral, by the way. She's going to look like a million bucks.
That makes me seriously jealous! I want to have a dress made! Good luck planning your wedding! Don't get too stressed out! That takes all of the fun out of it!
ReplyDeleteShe's going to look terrific, but you're going to make one stunning bride. Just take a deep breath and start bookin'!
ReplyDeleteDUDE, don't you know. I'm with you.
ReplyDelete