Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Picture day

Today Adam and I are having our engagement photos taken. I am really excited. I hired the photographer who shot my sister's wedding and who I already know that I like. I hope I am confident enough to tell her exactly what style I want. Mostly I will let her do her thing, but I know for sure that I want simple, natural portraits, and not overly cheesy shots or gratuitous ring close-ups.

Here are a few more inspiration images that I'll be keeping in mind this evening. Wish us luck!




Love xo

5 comments:

  1. The inspiration is just gorgeous, and I know you two will knock it out of the park!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had done engagement photos if only to learn in a small way how to feel more comfortable in front of the camera. Money well spent in my book.

    Your inspiration is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I just discovered your blog and wanted to say that I agree engagement photos are worth it. I think it's a nice way to show a more casual and silly--as well as romantic--side of you as a couple. You only get to do this once, why not have fun in whatever way you'll enjoy?? Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your support guys! I can't wait to show you the photos. I think we kept the cheese at a minimum. And welcome, Alissa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore that first photograph! I hope you really enjoyed your shoot, and congratulations on your engagement :)
    Sally

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...