Pretty Polish Paper Pajaki Chandeliers - try saying that five times fast. Phew.
I was on Design*Sponge earlier today and saw this beautiful illustration of a Polish Pajaki paper chandelier:
[1]
I just think they are so festive and fun, and wouldn't they look pretty at, say, a wedding? Or more specifically, my wedding to Adam, who happens to be Polish? I have been looking for a way to include our different heritage in the reception in order to personalize it a bit.
These chandeliers might be perfect:
[2]
Perhaps using deep red flowers to match the merlot-colored theme we're working with, like these:
[3]
And hung festively over the bar or desert table, comme ca:
[4]
I'm not overly crafty, although I do like a good auto-pilot project I can do while watching Lord of the Rings or whatever. Plus, with a January wedding, we'll have a few weeks off leading up to the wedding (bonus!). So these might be a fun project. I'll do a test drive first and keep you abreast loves.
Images from here: [1] Illustration by Julia Rothman via Design*Sponge [2] via Decor8 [3] via Martha [4] via Martha




Holy hell, how gorgeous! I love it in all its incarnations!
ReplyDelete