Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The great bag decision


In about two weeks I'll be turning 28. It's a big one for me. I've wanted to be 28 since I was 12 - I'm not sure why, but I feel like it's going to be a good year.

To celebrate, I've put aside some cash to buy myself a birthday present: a beautiful designer bag in a classic color and shape that will see me through my late twenties.

I'm not one to spend a lot of money on anything without careful consideration, so I've enlisted the help of one of my most stylish friends (and Polyvore) to help narrow down the search and find the perfect piece.

Here's what I've come up with so far. Will it be...

A classic black shoulder bag:
A more contemporary, but just as timeless, camel hobo or shoulder bag:


A smaller, more feminine black bag:


Or something a bit more fun in an alternative neutral like gray, bronze, indigo or cream?



Decisions, decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...