Monday, January 31, 2011

Mean Girls in the White House

Nerd alert: I have a degree in Political Science, I'm obsessed with Tina Fey, and I loved Mean Girls. So you can imagine how I felt when I saw this Tumblr. Hilarious juxtaposition FTW!
 

Seriously, people are so clever!

3 comments:

  1. Haha. I love Mean Girls. I've been meaning to ask (and if you don't want to get specific I understand), what is your profession? Before you mentioned your degree, I would've guessed something related to event planning. Now I have no idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually in marketing! I worked in government for a while but I realized there wasn't enough creativity in it for me. Marketing is super creative, plus I get to do a lot of research (yup, nerdy I know), and dabble in design and writing. I love it! Thanks for the question.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should talk, yo. I'm a PR/Marketing/Design/Writer girl as well (aren't we all a bit of dabblers in this field?) Let's chat.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...