Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Weekend


Hope you've had a lovely week, dolls! Adam and I are kicking off the weekend by caring for a friend's baby while she and her husband have a date night. Tomorrow I'm going to buy my birthday bag, and on Sunday I'm trying deep water aquacise for the first time!

Some happy Friday links for you to enjoy:

 I can't wait to try making this meatloaf with ground turkey breast (recipe recommended by Glamorous Newlywed)

These romantic blush pink rings make me swoon

A sparkly bolero (for only $40!)

Colorful loft style with lots of personality

Need a boost today? Read this sweet note hidden in the walls of John & Sherry's new house

I'm crazy for this celery green outfit.

Some smart tips from the Alt Summit 

A Pacific Coast wedding  bursting with ideas

The Knickerbocker cocktail would go swimmingly with this red event I imagined

Bananas for this sparkly round-up!


Enjoy a lovely weekend, friends!

2 comments:

  1. I can't WAIT to see which bag you pick, and I'm so honored to be included in your round up! Hope it's a fabulous weekend!

    xo, Lena

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...