“Dancers Among Us” via Jordan Matter
Check out this awesome health & fitness series, with tips for getting your workout motivation back from Miss-Melissa and tons of her hot & sexy blogger friends
...and for those of us trying to conquer Laundry Mountain, see this series from Kendi Everyday on creating a working closet
5 easy ways to brighten your home office Two pretty spring ensembles for the romantic in you
For those of us who love needlepoint and The Smiths. I get it.
Pretty pinwheels for your bridesmaids
Matchbook Mag's amazing new issue features 50 classics for your closet, and being the huge nerd I am, I pulled together my dream items from their advice.
Oscar de la Renta's Fall 2011 bridal gowns feature sky blue fabrics, unexpected hemlines and sleeves galore (I can only assume he read my wedding trend predictions. You're welcome, Oscar!)
Good advice.
Happy weekend!
Image on the right via Mental Stability

excellent links...i loved that spotlight on health and fitness for sure!
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful links! I'm having the same relaxed, easy weekend and I'm so relieved!
ReplyDelete