via Let's Drift Away
Is it nice where you are? Too hot? Not hot enough? Adam's parents were just in Yellowknife in the deep north, and the weather there was 30 degrees (86 for you yanks)!
Anyhoo, here are some links for your weekend:
This article suggests men hire a "Proposal Consultant" at $2000-$10000 a pop to help them plan the perfect proposal. Yes, really.
In related news, A Practical Wedding put out a call for submissions today, and I'm going to send in my proposal story, which I promise will include advice the exact opposite of that
This made me laugh
Sweet and salty roasted chickpeas
I'm loving stalking Kate's outfits while she and her new husband are in Canada
Ruby slippers
Channeling Olivia Palermo
Hello stripes!
And more stripes!
Don't forget: Dress for the job you want (ha!)
I'm saving up for these Frye boots. I hope to be stomping all over town in them come Autumn.
Lace letterpress
Riviera style
Have a lovely weekend, dolls!
xoxo

Here's to a warm weekend-hope you get some time in the water!
ReplyDeleteAnd that proposal consultant nonsense? After I planned my boss' proposal, he started offering it as a service...except I no longer work there. Wah wah.
Oh man, I'm not going to lie, that sounds like a really fun job! Everyone loves a good proposal story - it's just that it's becoming "expected" that offends me. I can't handle all the pressure!
ReplyDelete