It's been a while since I posted an update on my 101 in 1001 list. That's because I wanted to get a few more things checked off before I posted about it, mostly for my own morale's sake. Anyway the past few months have been awesome! I got SO many things checked off.
Check it:
4. Get a pedicure once every summer (1/3) - I chose a color called "Mojito Moproblems" !!
22. See a Rothko in person - Adam said "meh" and I said "!!!!... meh"
32. Try three new restaurants in the city (3/3) - Easy!
33. Go to two new baseball stadiums/games (1/2) - We checked out the Red Sox at Fenway and they went 14 innings. There was a second 7th inning stretch!
35. Sip a beer in Boston - check and check!
42. Go on four +10km bike rides each summer (1/12) - 25km the day before Adam proposed
79. Attend at least one networking event per season (2/11) - Conference season
90. Visit Catherine (wherever she is!) - She was in Boston, hence the Rothko, Red Sox and beer
96. Grow mint each summer (1/3) - I just bought a stem down at the farm and it's growing like a weed on my porch
Also, I discovered that my good friend Amanda is a closet quilter! So I have found an ally to help me with #23. Sew my own heirloom quilt, when I finally start.
And last but not least, I got started on the most important item on this list: 92. Marry Adam
This is us shortly after he put a ring on it:
It's pretty much been the best month ever. Hope you are having a lovely summer too! xo
*And yes Blogstars, that's The Cherry Blossom Girl modelling


No comments:
Post a Comment