Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy Weekend!

Thanks for the support everyone! This week has been a blur and I'm looking forward to a few quiet days with my fiance (!). I think we'll spend some time eating and perusing an art gallery or two, just being together and happy before the madness starts.

 Photo by Mario Testino for Vogue

Here are some links that I liked this week, and they will hopefully make you smile too:

This made me laugh out loud

More funnies: Bill Murray stole my sandwich and no one believes me


A trippy swimming pool 

Snickers cupcakes

Vintage inspired engagement shoot. Love the red shoes! 

Another sweet pair of red shoes. Adorbs.

Allez allez! in aqua and yellow

Sweetness: It's the little big things

Shiny happy lacquered walls

To find and lose ourselves in art 

Best ugly-thrifted-duckling into a swan transformation ever

My kind of wedding 

YUM: Cilantro-lime vinaigrette with grilled fish tacos

Have a good weekend loves!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had an absolutely divine weekend with your new fiancé!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...