Photo via Geoff Heith
I still love my city and my team! And as usual, Adam and I are going to enjoy Vancouver as much as possible this weekend. We're going to go for our bike ride, walk around the pretty streets, and smooch by the ocean. (And psst - I've booked an appointment to go try on some wedding gowns. Eeeee!)
And now here are your links, lovers:
A hilarious Who wore it better?
The unusually modest mermaid
Love this constellation tattoo
One of my favorite Vancouver sculptures
The best of organization DIYs
I finally bought this silkscreen National poster (and ps, Allison of Strawberry Luna is awesome)
Alison is funny
A genius guest book idea
More evidence that my "Kate Spade at a Punk Show" style concept is totally reasonable
Four words: New Zealand Helicopter Elopement
The hills
Angela always manages to convince me to eat my greens!
Watercolor fashion
A wedding in January in Vancouver? Rain is a given, and that's a good thing
When I lived in Antibes, my daily uniform was a bikini (bottom), a gauzy American Apparel t-shirt and sunglasses. But I'm not a supermodel. Way to rock the muppet look!
The story behind this now famous Vancouver kissing couple from the riot.
Photo via Rich Lam/Getty Images
Vancouver is for lovers!
xoxo Have a good weekend, sweethearts.


your city looks beautiful, sarah.
ReplyDeleteI was so sad to hear that yet another city lost its mind after a championship game, and so impressed by Vancouverites (is that a thing? If not, can it be?) for their clean up on Thursday. I love all these links, and that breathtaking photo!
ReplyDelete