Thursday, June 16, 2011

Blackberries

In the blur of getting engaged, traveling*, the playoffs and the riots, Adam and I have (surprisingly) had some time to talk about our wedding. We have decided on January 2012 as our preferred month, and we're hoping to book one of Vancouver's famous breweries as a venue. Think exposed brick, fireplace, comfort food and fresh, cold beer on a dark January night. Yum!

Plus, January works with my dream of having a dress with sleeves and our preference for a short engagement (hey, Kate & Will did it).

So decisions are getting made fast and furious, and although I'd never thought about palette much before, I'm suddenly finding myself drawn to Blackberry and Blush.



Beautiful, no? I'm picturing these colors with a heavy dose of cream and sparkle. 

Excitement! 

*Oh yes, we were in Boston and Toronto last week, crossing things off my bucket list! I'll post an update on that at the end of the month.  

1 comment:

  1. My goodness, this palette is STUNNING! I'm already in love with your January wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...