Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A guest book for the restofus

 Adam tells me that his students don't get his Seinfeld references, so maybe the whole "Festivus, a Holiday for the Restofus" thing goes over some of your heads? My bad. The point is, when I saw this guestbook idea, I thought YES.

There are guestbooks for Traditional people (uh, guestbooks), and there are guestbooks for Non-Traditional people (banners, videos, leafs you hang on a tree, etc). Then there are people (I think/hope) who are like me, of the "less stuff, more life" variety, who have moved 6 times in the last 5 years and to who the thought of lugging around some relic of parties-past bums us out, but who don't want a guestbook so disposable that it won't last the walk to the car (I'm looking at you, crepe-paper leaf cut-outs).

This is the guestbook for the restofus:


Draw a picture, or commission a clever friend to draw one, cartoon style, and get yo loved ones to sign it? Yes. Just yes. 
 via La Belle Bride

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...