I've got a fully booked weekend ahead of me, stacked with exercise, babysitting, cooking, sleeping, and maybe even a cameo at a country bar. Should be lots of fun!
Here are a couple of links until I see you next on Monday:
Speaking of APW - Single, dating, engaged, married, divorced or "it's complicated" - whatever. Ladies, read this.
Warning: If, like me, your Francophilia (particularly for Vespas and cafe au lait) is just starting to become eclipsed by your late-twenties-baby-crazies, and you're in that awkward middle-of-the-Venn-diagram phase where you might explode in fits of laughter/sobbing if you see, say, an infant in a beret, then I advise you, do not click this link. You'll be out $75.
I'm not much of a cake person, but for gold buttercream frosting at an Oscar party? I could make an exception:
Someone gave us a slow cooker in the summer and it's still in the box because I don't have any idea what to make with it. Luckily Snippet & Ink posted this recipe for Slow-Cooker Pulled-Pork Tacos - problem deliciously solved!
A snow-themed mix tape for all you readers neck-deep in it.
Egyptian Christians protecting Muslims in prayer. This is humanity.
Clever Volkswagen commercial: The Force
And a little funny for your Friday:
Hehehe.
Happy weekend friends!



No comments:
Post a Comment