Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy Weekend!

Thank you for all the supportive comments this week, and a warm welcome to APW readers. Keep coming back! And don't be shy to leave a wink in the comments so I can come find you too.

This weekend Adam is going up the mountain*, but I've pulled a muscle in my shoulder so I'll be staying home to rest. Maybe I'll hit the hot tub at the pool and then drink a big mug of hot chocolate.


But first, here are some happy weekend links:

From now on I'm only attending weddings if they include a medieval catapult bouquet toss. The bar is raised.

Will someone please get married wearing this flowy, creamy ($90) frock? Think of all the budget you'll have left for wreaths!

Cute Elvis-inspired Save The Date postcards

I love this gal's back-to-basics engagement shoot outfit. Classics are always on point.


After babysitting wee baby Selma for five hours last weekend, I realized two things: 1. I should start writing a list of interesting things to talk about to childless people for when I have a baby and magically become incapable of coming up with non-baby-related conversation (seems to happen lately if I even spend 10 minutes with a kid) and 2. Baby stuff is ugly. This bag is cute. Future self: put ugly baby stuff in a cute bag!

On the ASOS tip, I love this Grecian Goddess dress (sparkles! scallops!) but Adam says it looks like drapes. Can we get a tie-breaker?

Whenever I think about getting a tattoo, I always wonder how my future grandchildren would feel if/when they saw it. "Grossed out" generally comes to mind with a lot of ink, but I have a feeling they'd like this one.

Note to self: Be like Kendi and make a ridiculously adorable happy-couple video.

It's all about perspective. And yes, that photo is an accurate description of what the sunset looked like on Wednesday. Vancouver is fricken beautiful. 


Smile!



xoxo See ya'll Monday


*Is this slang? I have no idea. In case it doesn't translate to people below the 49th, it means means going skiing. One time in Paris someone guessed I was from the Pacific Northwest because of my slang, and I didn't even realize I was using slang. I grew up everywhere so what I think is slang maybe isn't and what I think is not maybe is. I don't know. 

2 comments:

  1. *Definitely slang. I grew up with the skiing folk of the East Coast, and haven't heard that one yet! Love your roundup, especially that gorgeous e-shoot! Classics always win in my book!

    Feel better, and enjoy a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That catapult bouquet-toss is RIDICULOUS, haha. Have a good weekend, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...