Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day! Or not. Whatever. Who likes sandwiches?

Yesterday, Adam and I made a big roast tenderloin on the BBQ. We cooked it with onions and garlic and Adam basted it with a Howe Sound beer - delicious!

The inspiration behind this Feb 13th roast dinner was that I couldn't think of anything I'd like to have for Valentine's Day dinner more than leftover bbq tenderloin slices on tasty, thick foccacia sandwiches with horseradish, served with one of those beer. Delicious!


I'm super romantic like that.

I feel about Valentine's Day the same way I feel about weddings, anniversaries, vacations, family Christmases, and trips to IKEA. If at the end of the day you're still together, you're all in one piece and you're still laughing, who cares about anything else?


Anyway, if you are feeling Valentine-y, or feeling anti-Valentine-y, here are some links for you:

I'm sweet on you: 7 ways to get in the Valentine's Day mood.

Let's Stay Together sweet relationship advice from the stars.

Valentine's Day Ideas for Haters <-- This should be called ideas for stuff to do today, or any day. They are good ideas.

Without self-love I have nothing <-- Written by a married babe who runs a vegan bakery and made me believe in Canadian bloggers.

Oh, behave

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. oh man..your february 13th roast sounds...delicious. happy valentine's, sarah!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...