via From Me to You
Put down the glue gun. Here's how to make cutest cupcake toppers ever (at around 10c a pop). Lazy DIYers unite!
Let's all be like Meg and write a book already.
Think the maxi-skirt trend is frumpy, out-dated and grungy? Me too. Then I saw this.
A love letter to Vancouver, by Kelsey. This city is the love of my life, too.
Rumors I've Heard About Anna Wintour.
I ordered this Michael Kors clutch for my new iPhone the second I saw it. Genius!
Crushing on color
Another Lousy or Lovely by Miss Melissa. I just love these. Way to represent Van City, Melissa!
These back-to-the-future photos are everywhere this week, but I wanted to post them too - how fun would this project be to recreate with your own childhood photos? I love the sibling ones.
Have fun this weekend!
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment