I hesitate to use the term "curvy" when talking about Kim Kardashian, since she's about 90lbs soaking wet and round as a Popsicle stick. But compared to other celebrities, she does have a booty and some hips, so I'll just pretend for the purposes of this post.
And I love her rich-girl style! Check it out.
Neutrals upon neutrals upon neutrals:
Easy-peasy jeans & t-shirt plus show ikat jacket & necklace:
Fresh and fun in a black sundress with (shocker) flats:
Love these looks.


I totally know what you mean - it's so hard to spice up jeans and a t-shirt, especially when I can't walk in heels to save my life.
ReplyDeleteAnd I'd kill for some curves!! Being tall and skinny seems to work for models, but everything in the real world is too short and has a lot of extra space for my non-existent booty and boobs. The grass is always greener though, of course! And Kim has awesome style (ists).
I feel the same way-I have a closet full of cocktail dresses, but when it comes to looking chic during the day, I'm often at a loss. I try to stick to preppy basics-button downs, good sunglasses and pearls!
ReplyDeleteIt's so hard! Haha Meaghan "style(ists)" - so true.
ReplyDelete