Yesterday was just a horrible day. Nothing hugely tragic happened, but a lot of small (and medium) things added up and I just got so stressed, frustrated, angry, tired, irritated and blue.
via Making Magique
I spent the evening reading the new Vanity Fair and eating bonbons under a warm blanket. That did seemed to do the trick. Here's hoping your week is going better than mine!

i think it might just be one of those little things adding up frustrating weeks, no? it is over here at least.
ReplyDeleteWell, when life gives you headaches, look at pretty pictures! :) I'm sorry it was a bad one...mine hasn't been the best. I've been forgetful, fretful and frighteningly furious!
ReplyDeleteamen to that. today was that for me. nothing in particular, but a swatch of "no good, rather unfortunate" things.
ReplyDeleteyoga did good. I'm working on it, though, and I love the burlesque AND list of 'things that make me happy'. merci bien m'lady.
Sometimes you just need to curl up with trashy TV or sweets-it almost always helps!
ReplyDelete