It's sunny but freezing in Vancouver, and last night at outdoor boot camp I just about froze my ears off. But all that hardcore running seems to be working, because I'm down a dress size since January, and I caught a glimpse of my calf muscle in the hall mirror yesterday and literally gasped "WOW". So yay!
This weekend, I'll be keeping the ball rolling with a dance class, swimming and a long (bundled up) walk in the sun. I'm sure there will be time for a glass of wine or two in there, too.
Until Monday, my dears! xoxo
Channeling Hollywood's Princess Grace Kelly in this 3.1 Phillip Lim dress
I'll be making this Irish Soda Bread in preparation for our St. Patrick's Day dinner party (and to cross off another item off the 101 list)
Speaking of which, was anyone else raised on The Irish Rovers? I remember secretly loving the evil femme fatale whose "hair hung over her shoulders, tied up with a black velvet band"
From the Tory Burch Blog: Ten simple things to do to spruce up your home.
Hipster pug made me laugh until there were tears in my eyes.
If Marchesa styled Black Swan.
A library literally bursting at the seams
The prettiest ombre cakes I ever did see
"I want the whole country pink!"
Ha! Alison kills me.
Going up?
Have a good weekend everyone!


What divine blog links-I must have just let 20 minutes slip away enjoying! Sounds like you've got a wonderful, busy weekend ahead-enjoy!
ReplyDeletexo, Lena