Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Allons-y!

Love this glamorous poster for the 2011 Festival de Cannes.
I used to go to Cannes every other weekend (it was a 20 minute train ride from my apartment in France). I loved the chic little downtown movie theatre - that sold beer - the triple-floor Zara and the glamorous boats in the harbour. The hotels along the boardwalk are some of the most beautiful things I'd ever seen, and I loved to climb up the Citadel and look at the little stone buildings below.
 
Sigh. Missing France today.

Photos via Festival de Cannes and me

3 comments:

  1. Every other weekend, you lucky girl?!? I'm envious, and now we're both missing France!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels like "once upon a time" land to me now... I still can't believe I was there. Oh to be young.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE that poster. love love love. can i miss france with you two!?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...