Anyone else need a laugh today? There's a sh*tstorm brewing over on APW on the issue of weight and everyone seems on edge. The comments on that post got me all fussy and I have three hours of conference calls looming.
Oh Christ-that storm is no fun at all. I didn't get any negative message from Lauren's story, but it was hard that other people felt bad. I guess the moral is that talking about weight is HARD, and someone (or several someones) will get upset in the process. Sigh. Wouldn't it be great if we all could just "get there" with the self love?
Oh Christ-that storm is no fun at all. I didn't get any negative message from Lauren's story, but it was hard that other people felt bad. I guess the moral is that talking about weight is HARD, and someone (or several someones) will get upset in the process. Sigh. Wouldn't it be great if we all could just "get there" with the self love?
ReplyDeleteHope your meetings went well today, darling!