Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Monday

How was your weekend, dolls? I just about finished my Spring Cleaning with a huge burst on Saturday. It was so deep-level that at one point I took all of the books off of the bookcase, dusted and scrubbed the bookcase, dusted the books and then "styled" the bookcase (and donated the rest of the books). So yes, that was exhausting.

Amazingly, I had energy after that to make enough lasagnas with homemade garlic bread and cranberry dijon salad to feed twelve people that night too. We've now hosted four Supper Clubs in the last five weeks! More on that later.


At any rate, I was so exhausted from Martha-ing all Saturday that on Sunday I slept in, went for a gentle walk, took a nap, and went for the First Bike Ride of the Season with Adam (to our favorite little seaside burrito shop). It was the ultimate lazy Sunday and I loved it.

I wore jeans and a tshirt, but I'm lusting over this cute little Emerson dress for future rides. So impractical, but so sweet!



Who needs practical in the summer? Now I feel perfectly ready for another long week. How was your weekend?

Photos by me and Emerson

1 comment:

  1. Your weekend sounds divine-can you believe I used the same blog post when I was styling our bookcases a few weeks ago? Too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...