One of the goals I have for when I (eventually) become a mom is that I won't completely lose myself in baby Stuff*. I'm hoping that I'll still be able to hold a non-baby-related conversation, still listen to non-baby-related music, and not inundate my helpless child with
Things from Baby's R Us. A few months ago I stumbled upon
this nursery with its bad-ass decor, and I thought, yes. My child will also have rad concert posters on his or her wall. Why not? Colors are good. Music is good. Reducing the amount of things that he or she grows out of in 10 minutes is good. Plus, if we choose posters from the bands we loved at that moment, the art becomes a souvenir of that time in our lives.
Here are some favorites I found on Etsy:
I'm not going to lie - I'm probably going to buy those last two sooner rather than later. I love music!
*Yes I have an aversion to Stuff.
**Note: I never heard of Sleepy Sun but their poster looks like Juju hats!
What gorgeous posters, and surprisingly perfect baby decor!
ReplyDeleteAlso, that tissue box is delicious!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend, darling!
LOVE those. I love The National one more than the world, yo! Okay...just a smidge less than that.
ReplyDelete