Yesterday was a blur. The Vancouver Canucks made it to the second round of playoffs and the city went wild.
We watched the game at home with our usual gang, and when our team scored the winning goal, our buddy (a new dad) literally ran and lept into the arms of our big rugby-playing friend. It was so bromantic! Afterward, Adam and I walked to our local pub for a victory pint. The streets were full of people in Canucks jerseys cheering, honking, high-fiving strangers, high-kicking, shouting and laughing. I swear, it was like the Olympics all over again!
Don't you love how sports bring people together? We love our hockey in Vancouver!
Image via Bargain Moose

oh wow...canucks is a real team name and not just a joke from how i met your mother? just kidding.. :)
ReplyDeleteHahahah! I actually convinced Adam to start watching that show with me when I told him Robin is a Canucks fan! We are crazy for hockey for real.
ReplyDelete