Thursday, April 7, 2011

Pretty things

The best part about being not-engaged? Being able to picture your perfect wedding and still imagine that you can have everything you want on that day*. For me it would be on a warm (but not hot), sunny day, with a bit of a breeze, and under a beautiful big tree like this:
 Setting via 100 Layer Cake by Sarah Yates

And we'd serve a picnic and eat it on the grass.  Maybe I'd throw a pinata and a band in there somewhere, but eating and drinking in the sunshine with my friends sounds fun on its own.

 
Picnic via Bash, Please

Sigh. Remind me of this in a year or two when I'm losing my sh*t over this-hotel-ballroom-or-that.

*From what I hear, after you're officially betrothed things like money, religion and family become factors in wedding decision making. Crazy, right?

1 comment:

  1. Too good-that tree is the perfect place to get married. To hell with budget, religion and family!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...