Monday, April 18, 2011

Dreaming of summer

Dreaming of hot summer days today. They feel just around the corner. It's still cold cold cold in Vancouver, but the sun is shining and the sky is blue.

A Day at the Beach by Valerie Chiang 

I even wore a sundress to all the open houses this weekend (with tights, a sweater and a blazer - and a scarf).  One place we visited had a rooftop deck, with 360 degree views of Vancouver. It was breathtaking.
via Coco+Kelley, photo by Mario Sierra 

We're still on the hunt for the perfect place, but in a city like this, I know we'll find something beautiful to call a home.



via Verhext


I think it's going to be a magical year.   

1 comment:

  1. those photos are so inspiration for summer, lady. i hope you find your beautiful and perfect place soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...