Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy Weekend

The first thing I thought upon waking up this morning was: "Friday? Already?" Thursday just slipped entirely through my fingers. Wednesday was a blur. Tuesday flew by. Did we even have a Monday this week? The only thing I really remember from this week was biking for crispy, fresh burritos last weekend. So to say it's been a busy week would be an understatement.

 Photo via Tulip.Louise. Love the shoes!

If the weather holds, Adam and I will bike to Commercial Drive for the best Italian style sandwiches in the city. They load foccacia up with marinated vegetables, sharp cheese and salty meat, and wrap the delights in butcher paper. Those sandwiches are the perfect treat for a cycling-day picnic. I can't wait!

Meanwhile, some fun links I saw this week:

Make your own Marquis Letter Lamp. Or in other words, a link that doesn't belong on Miss Lazy DIY.

Loving this glamorous tote.

And this pretty, richly colored feather bracelet.

Tulips as far as the eye can see.

This whale illustration just makes me happy.

I am almost back in survive-our-40km*-summer-bike-rides shape. For the final push, I plan to eat like Angela** for a week or two. Screw d!eting, I need fuel.

Continuing my Spring Cleaning this weekend, I plan to declutter all of my "meh" jewelry, or anything that turns my skin green. For my favorite pieces, I'm going to pick one of these inexpensive jewelry storage solutions and just go with it.

Doesn't Jessica look like Jackie O? Note to self: wear more color.

Yum, packing for Provence.

What to wear on a weekend date

See you Monday, dolls!

*That's around 25 miles for you yankees
**Canadian girls represent!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I've been remiss in reading your blog....my pretty meter is sorry too!! I love your blog, you always have the best links & photos!! You'll be seeing more of me....and those burritos sound delicious

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...