Anyway, These Modern Gowns are killing me for realz! So gorgeous. If I could afford one of these couture gowns, I would design the entire wedding around it. Par exemple:
Love this shimmery peach dress, particularly for a beach wedding. Not a sandy beach with crystal water, but a rocky cliff with black water crashing underneath, and hurricane lanterns lighting a path through the thick woods to get to a makeshift cedar shelter lined with candles. The drycleaning receipt would be a bitch, but imagine the photos!
Photo via Amanda De Simone via Style.com
Photo via Filippo Fior via Style.com
Temperley London's loving the thoroughly impractical see-through trend this Fall too, yet somehow manages to stay a bit more demure (see-through demure??! how oxymoronic). I'd match this dress up with a ceremony in the New Orleans Museum of Art Sculpture Garden, because this dress is a little bit soft (like a pretty southern garden), and a little bit rough (like the cursed souls that haunt the garden).
Photo via Marcus Tondo via Style.com
This impossibly chic Versace number would be perfection at hot summer night's wedding, held poolside on a downtown hotel's roof. The breeze would flow through all the guest's flat-ironed hair, and we'd all drink martinis with lemon zest. How pretty would it look next to the city lights sparkling in the water?
Photo credit: Yannis Vlamos via Style.com
I think the Versace is my favorite, surprisingly, because normally I am crazy for sleeves. Something about that fresh white just makes me feel good though.
Happy Monday!
*There I go again.




No comments:
Post a Comment