Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Are-they-spying-on-me Link of the Day

How did Apartment Therapy know about my year-long stack of magazines sliding around beside my bedside table and the heap of winter clothes I've yet to dry clean and store piling up on the floor? You win this round, AT.

I'll be following their advice this afternoon: No Excuses: Sleep in a Clean Bedroom Tonight


Photo via Apartment Therapy by Liz Fabry

2 comments:

  1. Our bedroom (and our kitchen, and really, every room) has to be clean before I can fall asleep at night-otherwise I toss and turn wanting to wash those dishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was as disciplined as you! I HATE clutter but it seems to pile up anyway. I do always go to bed with a clean kitchen and clean bathroom though. It makes the mornings so much less painful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...