Thursday, March 3, 2011

High/Low Fashion Chef

I'm in the market for a springtime jacket in either leather or suede (or faux), and while browsing Net-a-Porter for "if I win the lottery" pieces, I saw two cute looks that I really like for spring.

Exhibit A: $2982.50 for the whole look (not including boots or cuff, which aren't available yet)

Exhibit B: $2910.00 for the whole look


I love having a few more expensive pieces in an outfit, but wearing four times my rent on my body all day long seems a bit excessive. So I created my own budget looks! Hooray!

Exhibit A: rip off On a budget

Exhibit B: On a budget



 Both of these outfits are so easy to recreate. They're both going in my fashion recipe book!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, outfit no. 2 is AMAZING! Love that tough jacket and the perfect pointed heels!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...