Monday, March 21, 2011

Supermoon lovey moon

Did you guys see the Supermoon on Saturday night? Adam and I went outside to look at the moon in between Scrabble games super cool partying, and I really was amazed at how big and bright it was. My paramedic friend swears up and down that people really do act a bit crazy during full moons, and I think she's right. As of last night, no fewer than ten - ten! - of my satellite friends had either gotten engaged or eloped over the weekend.

Not that getting engaged or married is crazy of course, but holy smokes!


This whole month is a little strange. There seems to have been a mass exodus from the city as everyone flocks south to get some sunshine, and furthermore I've given up drinking for Lent, so it's been a quiet few weeks. Maybe now that spring is here, things will liven up a bit? 

Happy Monday!

Photo credit: Irene Suchoki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...