That's pretty easy, right? The hard part is finding a few really good "recipes" that work on your own body and that you like. But once I started looking at outfits in this frame, I kind of got the hang of it.
Starting with The Basics (capital B), I love the look of dark pants, striped shirt and solid scarf seen here on Kendi:
And again on Jessica:
This is an easy look to recreate and looks super polished. Plus, I can mix it up with a trench, heels, jewelry, whatever I feel like. It's going in the recipe book!
Now moving on to something a bit more complicated: Blazer, blouse, jeans, statement accessory, booties. Again, still not rocket science, but it looks good on Miss Melissa here and I think it would be pretty easy to recreate:
I'm going to keep my eyes open for more recipes to recreate.


No comments:
Post a Comment