And so another long, slow week comes to an end. I've given up alcohol for Lent and I'm now a third of the way through, so I'm looking forward to a very tame, very sober weekend full of swimming, Scrabble and sandwiches.
What about you? Anything fun planned? Here are some links to keep you company if you, too, are laying low:
What to wear to a wedding (when you know for a fact three guys you've made out with are also invited).
A cheesy-but-cute I Spy wedding game for couples into that sort of thing.
An owl butter dish. Want!
And hey, it's Earth Hour this weekend! Light some candles and make-out and try to ignore the environmentally harmful power surge that occurs when everyone turns their lights back on at the same time!
Pretty starfish earrings to wear to a beach picnic.
And a pyramid illusion necklace to wear to an art opening.
A beautiful photo of a not-so-secret-secret beach to calm rough seas.
Happy weekend darlings xoxo
Photo of Rihanna by Annie Leibovitz for Vogue

Have fun with Sandwiches and Scrabble! I hope you win! :)
ReplyDeleteEarth Hour?!?! AWESOME! :D
http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/
I'm with Anna, sandwiches and scrabble sound like a great way to spend the night! John and I are cooking a Japanese curry and watching movies-I'm in hog heaven!
ReplyDeleteI love all your funny links:) hope you're having a fun weekend! i spent mine at a garden show and tomorrow is homework!!
ReplyDelete