Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy Weekend

Lizzie asked me a few weeks ago what the weather is like in Vancouver, and I haven't answered (sorry Liz!) because I don't know what to say. Yesterday alone, we had warm blue skies, icy rain, snow, slush, sunshine, sunshowers, and the weatherman warned of "hurricane strength winds." (I said to my sister "hurricane winds my ass!" at which point THUNDER ROLLED and the LIGHTS FLICKERED - hilarious and spooky!). 

 Vancouver style via StyleQuotient

Anyway, I haven't made any plans for the weekend because I don't know if we're going to be snowed in with no electricity, or if it will be sunny, warm, bike-riding weather. But I guess "no plans" is a plan, isn't it? Hopefully you have amazing plans lined up, or no plans, whichever suits you best.

To the links!

How to make your own Cadbury creme eggs. Bring me some!

I must have you, Is it summer yet? Kate Spade bracelet.

Big Sleeping Grizzly Bear Bean Bag reminds me of Adam. Awww (?)

Wedding gowns in every color of the rainbow. Hallelujah!


Speaking of which, Adam asked me this week, "How much is a wedding dress?" and I said "How much do you want to spend?" On that note, here's my favorite (cheap as sunshine) gown, my favorite (quick and dirty) gown, my favorite (cancel the favors) gown, and my favorite (cancel the food) gown.

Australians do it better via Anna Rose Photography via Ruffled

Speaking of Aussies, I love this simple, formal gown.

Meanwhile, in San Francisco, The Bride Wore Snowflakes. How pretty!

Living in Coco Before Chanel.

Chelsea, the beautiful mind at {frolic!}, wrote this post on crediting photos on blogs and it got my back up because, well, I am Guilty As Charged. I'll be focusing on cleaning my act up in the future (maybe even using some of my own photos?), because, damn it, she's right. Thanks for keeping me honest, Chelsea!

This collection of Google Street View photos is addictive to scroll through. My favorite is the baby escaping from Gucci (don't worry, it's only a few photos down).

Love these graphical interpretations of the Best Film Nominees via Miss Moss. She finds the best art, for realz.

Brace yourself: Chocolate Cupcakes with Flaming Strawberries (!!!!!!!)

Happy Weekend dahlings!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...